L-39 Job Cards Description:
- Simplify L-39 maintenance inspections with these aero-contact job cards. They describe all aircraft inspection points, from 50 hrs (6 months) through 100/200 hrs (12/24 months) inspection. An easy way to work on the airplane without touching your manuals with greasy fingers. They are laser printed, colored and laminated in plastic.
- Available are job cards for 50 hr inspection (all branches). Job cards are also available for the engine inspection 100/200 hrs.
- Click here for a pdf sample of one of the job cards.
- Other job cards are available for airframe, electrical systems, armament or cargo lock, drop tank installation and rescue systems.
- Examples of L-39 Job Card Contents:
Full Set of Job Cards
Main Landing Gear Job Cards
- For a better understanding of these cards usefulness, refer to the L-39 Manual Set - Development and Organization.
- Important Note: These manuals will only be sold to private individuals. Due to international law restricting "technology transfers" and "technical assistance" to some parties, Aero-Contact will verify private owner/operator information prior to any shipments. Any sale or resale to military organizations is strictly prohibited.